Sunday, February 1, 2009

Here’s my motto…

As an emotional success coach it took me a while to come up with a motto that truly reflected my life perspective. After a slight edit of something I received as an email a while ago from an unknown author I came up with the motto I choose to live by:

"My life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely or pleasing anyone but rather it is to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand - merlot in the other, enthusiastic and ready for more and screaming “YAHOO! What a Ride!”

What's yours?

2 comments:

  1. Success Coach have to plan and guide their clients in such a way as they not only help them acheive their goals but also help them make their dreams come true.They perform a very great task and tend to change a human mind positively.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Success coach also help clients to motivate and encourage them in achieving their goals.
    Success Coach

    ReplyDelete